ESPECIAL VACACIONES 23J

33 241

¿Te vas de vacaciones en junio/julio y no sabes qué hacer para votar? Marea Granate ha preparado este Especial Vacaciones para que puedas tener en cuenta las fechas y los plazos.

Tagged with: ,
GT Voto

El Grupo de Trabajo del Voto, formado por integrantes de diversos nodos, comienza su actividad como respuesta a la falta de información existente sobre cómo votar desde el extranjero de cara a las Elecciones Europeas de 2014.

Llevamos más de un año empollando la legislación, escribiendo a consulados y embajadas de todo el mundo, denunciando irregularidades, facilitando información de plazos y procedimientos, haciendo el trabajo que las instituciones no hacen, respondiendo a un sinfín de consultas diarias y exigiendo a la Administración información clara sobre el proceso y la supresión del voto rogado.

Por todo ello, hoy Marea Granate es un referente en la denuncia del Voto Robado, así como en informar sobre cómo rogar eso que hasta 2010 era un derecho.

GT Voto
Marea Granate

View all contributions by GT Voto

Similar articles

33 Comments

1. Alexander Dominic 10/07/2024 at 7:11

It’s good to get help from professionals in Wizard Garry Security. They likely have expertise in digital forensics and could potentially assist in tracing the movement of your lost USDT/BTC and identifying any security vulnerabilities that may have led to the loss. Make sure to follow their guidance closely and provide any necessary information they request to aid in the recovery process. If you haven’t already, also consider reaching out to office Gmail { wzardgarryspeedhack@gmail.com } cryptocurrency exchanges or wallet providers for assistance. visit office Telegram: +1 (513) 602 3179. WhatsApp: +1 (336) 394-2139. They may be able to provide additional insights or support in recovering your lost funds to fake investments or frozen accounts and wallets.

2. Eve Xiao 03/07/2024 at 9:29

In today’s digital age, navigating the online landscape can sometimes feel like trekking through a treacherous wilderness. Lately, I found myself ensnared in a web of deceit spun by a group of frvudsters, leaving me feeling helpless and devastated. However, amidst the chaos, I stumbled upon a beacon of hope – COIN RECLAIM SERVICE a recovery agency that would become my saving grace.
    From the moment I reached out to them, their team exuded professionalism and empathy. They listened attentively as I recounted my harrowing ordeal, offering reassurance and guidance every step of the way. It took us only 18 hours to recover my entire pension which i initially lost.
    their impact extended far beyond mere financial restitution. In the midst of despair, they provided a beacon of light, restoring my faith in humanity and reaffirming that goodness still exists in this digital wilderness. Their unwavering dedication to their clients is nothing short of commendable, and I am eternally grateful for their invaluable assistance. Just as i promised, i will always give reviews about them if i see a chance to, just incase theres anyone who is going through such situation like i did, below is there lines of communication.
    Telgram: COINRECLAIMSERVICE
    COINRECLAIMSERVICE [AT] GMAIL . COM
    Wassap : +1 (360) 831-8690

3. Mayeux Norcross 10/06/2024 at 21:53

What you need is the best recovery expert. Recovery Nerds can help you get out from under your crypto theft methods. The bitcoin investing industry is full of scammers, and despite people’s best efforts to make enormous gains, they regularly end up losing money. No one can defeat these people’s cunning schemes because of their intelligence. They typically offer contact agreements and put you in a group with others who have already made investments to tempt you to invest your hard-earned money. I invested my money as advised, then a few days later I discovered that IDMining had taken it. I appreciate Recovery Nerds assistance in helping me reclaim my BTC from these cyber crooks. I firmly guarantee that using Recovery Nerds service to retrieve your stolen BTC back will be safe. Talk with a representative today on: Email: mailus @ recoverynerds. com
    Website: recoverynerds.com
    Whatsapp: +1 (514) 312-2803

4. Michelle Tyler 29/05/2024 at 21:14

Honestly we need to stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $200,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. I was researching and find a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their funds, I contacted the email provided for consultation (wzardgarryspeedhack@gmail.com,) I got feedback after some minutes and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back. You can also WhatsApp them on +1(336) 394-2139 Telegram: +1 513 602 3179

5. Miss Tereza 24/05/2024 at 14:01

Dobre vijesti za mene i vas, zovem se TEREZA i moram vam ispričati kako sam doživjela ponudu kredita od 35,000 eura. Ponovno sam sretan i financijski stabilan i hvala Bogu što sam naišao na gospodina Harry Bryan, izvršnog direktora SMART LOAN FUNDS, imaju sjedište u Americi, a također djeluju u svim europskim zemljama. Dobio sam savjet kolege i savjetovat ću svima koji trebaju zajam da koriste njihove usluge kako bi izašli iz financijskih poteškoća, možete ih kontaktirati putem e-pošte (smartloanfunds@gmail.com} WHATSAPP: {+385 91 560 8706} Brzo kontaktirajte danas i dobijte svoj zajam od njih na stopu od 3 %. Obećajte da ćete reći ljudima i podijeliti njegov dobar rad nakon što dobijete zajam. …………

6. Miss Tereza 24/05/2024 at 13:51

7. Owen 28/04/2024 at 0:08

About 2 months now since I lost my invested funds to an online scam trade company. I was lured into investing into a trade company, later to discover that I couldn’t withdraw my both invested funds and profits except if I made more payment over and over again. I got broke and I needed my money back urgently. I was referred to an online recovery team called Blockchainrecall.com. I wasn’t so sure if they could offer the help I needed at the moment but to my surprise after just a few days, I was able to recover all my scammed funds back into my safety. I now believe and hope anyone that need help can contact them for a safe a quick recovery of their scammed funds. Email George Blockchainrecall.com.

8. Nate 27/04/2024 at 23:50

Hello, I’m Nate. A few months ago I lost $600,000 worth of cryptocurrency to a fake investment company. I don’t know how they got my email but I received an email from HX Investment Bank with a good proposal on how I could make millions out of my investment with them. I was convinced when they showed me profits from other clients that had invested in their platform, I began investing with them. When it was time to withdraw my profits, their website was shut down and I tried contacting them but they wanted me to pay a huge amount of fee to be able to withdraw my funds which I did until they cut me off and stopped all communication with me. I was shocked and devastated, I realized there was nothing I could do to recover my funds, I had gone to the authorities but they couldn’t assist me. I did some research online and I came across a post about BLOCKCHAINRECALL, I was amazed by their service and how many others have fallen victim to the same scam, Blockchainrecall was able to help me recover my cryptocurrency funds. I’m truly grateful and I believe you can get any help you seek from Blockchainrecall.com

1 2