CÓMO VOTAR EN LAS ELECCIONES GENERALES 20D DESDE EL EXTERIOR: OPCIONES Y PLAZOS

705 131626

Ho sentim, aquest contingut només està disponible en Español.

GT Voto

El Grupo de Trabajo del Voto, formado por integrantes de diversos nodos, comienza su actividad como respuesta a la falta de información existente sobre cómo votar desde el extranjero de cara a las Elecciones Europeas de 2014.

Llevamos más de un año empollando la legislación, escribiendo a consulados y embajadas de todo el mundo, denunciando irregularidades, facilitando información de plazos y procedimientos, haciendo el trabajo que las instituciones no hacen, respondiendo a un sinfín de consultas diarias y exigiendo a la Administración información clara sobre el proceso y la supresión del voto rogado.

Por todo ello, hoy Marea Granate es un referente en la denuncia del Voto Robado, así como en informar sobre cómo rogar eso que hasta 2010 era un derecho.

GT Voto
Marea Granate

View all contributions by GT Voto

705 Comments

1. issbelle 04/11/2023 at 23:16

Crypto theft has become increasingly common as the popularity of digital currencies rises. With the advancements in hacking techniques and vulnerabilities in the crypto ecosystem, investors are vulnerable to various forms of theft, including phishing attacks, malware, and hacking of exchanges. With the aid of expert recovery services such as Craker cyberdude Recovery, which use more updated methods and instruments to track down and recover pilfered cryptocurrency, victims of crypto theft can have hope that their funds can be recovered. Professional crypto recovery services are worth it, especially in cases of significant theft. Craker cyberdude Recovery possess the necessary expertise, tools, and knowledge to navigate the complex process of recovery, increasing the chances of successfully retrieving stolen funds. Attempting self-recovery can be risky and time-consuming, making professional assistance highly beneficial. Ask Craker cyberdude recovery for help through email: cracker(@)cyberdude(dot)com

2. Victoria Porter 04/11/2023 at 22:04

Modern relationships often involve a significant online presence. If you notice your partner spending excessive time on social media, engaging in secretive online conversations, or suddenly clearing their browsing history, it could be cause for concern. A sudden decline in emotional intimacy and changes in communication patterns can also be signs of infidelity. If your once open and communicative partner has become distant or avoids discussing certain topics, it may be worth exploring what lies bbeneath the surface. With cyberpunk, ( reach them through mail cyberpunk (@) programmer (.) net),you can keep tabs on incoming and outgoing calls, as well as text messages. This feature allows you to review conversations and identify any suspicious or out-of-character exchanges. Tell them I sent you.

3. Anastácia Joaquín 04/11/2023 at 18:06

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I’m super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +447529524472.

4. JAN BROWN 03/11/2023 at 17:24

Online Digital Accesses and Bitcoin fraudulent activities are getting more sophisticated, and many people succumb to been a victim. Even though it could be frustrating, don’t feel its all over. Scams involving bitcoins and digital access losses must be reported, and if you have been a casualty of one, you must get all the assistance you seek. To help customers get their money back from fraudulent individuals who have gained access to it, a website foundation has been established. Get in connection with Able Jan Recovery Expertise for a trustworthy and effective work, if you’ve been a victim of a bitcoin fraud and want to reclaim your money, contact :ablerecoveryservices @ gmail. com.  I tried to invest in bitcoin but lost 289,990.40 USD. I am extremely thankful to JAN  Able Recovery  expertise for their assistance in helping me get all of my Bitcoin back that had been taken by crooks. To find out more about their services, get in touch with them through the following methods: jan_omar_expert  @   aol .  com . Call: +44 20 3807 1004.

5. Cletus Manne 02/11/2023 at 4:56

RECOVER YOUR STOLEN FUNDS FROM ONLINE SCAMMERS

A financial regulator, private investigator, and funds recovery organization goes by the name WIZARD LARRY RECOVERY. Their areas of expertise include issues involving cryptocurrency, recovery scams, fake investment schemes, and ethical hacking. There is no need for an upfront payment. Additionally, they are professionals in credit repair (EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION). To begin, send an email to the support team at the address provided below.

Email:Wizardlarry@mail.com

WhatsApp:+1(480),4,4,8,6,0,9,2

Website: http://www.wizardlarryrecovery.com
    Stay Safe

6. Martin Aidan 02/11/2023 at 0:49

THANKS TO THE SERVICES OF SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY FOR HELPING ME RECOVER MY USDT AND BTC CRYPTO FUNDS. I’m truly grateful for the services of Spyweb Cyber Security in helping me recover my cryptocurrency funds. I never thought it could be done until I was introduced to Spyweb Cyber Security, their professional and experienced team helped me recover all my USDT and BTC funds that I had lost to a fake investment account. I’m very happy that I could recover my cryptocurrency and I’m highly recommending Spyweb Cyber Security Service to everyone who wishes to recover their cryptocurrency. This is the best cryptocurrency recovery company and I can 100% guarantee your funds will be recovered.

SPYWEB CYBER SECURITY CAN BE REACHED VIA
    EMAIL: SPYWEB@CYBERDUDE. COM
    WHATS APP: (+1) 323 (904 8824)

7. Carl Maxwell 02/11/2023 at 0:09

It’s often said that intuition is a powerful tool, and in my case, it turned out to be true. I started noticing some red flags that hinted at possible infidelity. Late nights spent on the phone, secretive text messages, and a sudden need for privacy all raised my suspicions. These signs couldn’t be ignored any longer, and I knew I had to gather evidence to confront my partner. The mere thought of a cheating partner can evoke a whirlwind of emotions – anger, sadness, confusion, and even self-doubt. The suspicion alone can consume one’s thoughts, impacting their mental and emotional well-being. It was crucial for me to uncover the truth, not only for the sake of my relationship but also for my own peace of mind and CyberPunk Programmers offered a glimmer of hope, a chance to expose the truth and bring closure to a painful situation. While CyberPunk Programmers offers a promising solution, it’s important to understand both its benefits and limitations. On one hand, the service can shed light on a partner’s actions and provide concrete evidence. This was how I got to discover that I had no wife but only someone who just wanted to rip me off. Because of the comps, I now know where I stand and you too can know if you email them through cyberpunk (@) programmer (.) net

8. Prince EA 01/11/2023 at 10:40

GET BACK STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY FROM SCAMMERS THROUGH OMEGA CRYPTO RECOVERY SPECIALIST

My name is Richard Williams, better known by my stage name Prince EA, I’m a spoken word artist, and civil rights activist from St Louis, MO. As the popularity of cryptocurrencies continues to grow, so does the number of scams associated with them. Unfortunately, many people have fallen victim to these scams, resulting in the loss of their hard-earned money. However, there is hope for those who have been scammed. Omega Crypto Recovery Specialist is a company that specializes in recovering stolen cryptocurrency. They have a team of experts who use their experience and knowledge to investigate and recover stolen funds. The company has a proven track record of success, with many satisfied clients who have had their stolen cryptocurrency recovered. If you have fallen a victim get in touch with them immediately
    Contact information below;
    Go to: http://www.omegarecoveryspecialist . c o m
    +1 (251), 2 16. 64 6 6
    Mail; support@omegarecoveryspecialist . c o m

9. Samuel Garcia 01/11/2023 at 6:20

With an astonishing experience, I can’t help talking about Daniel Meuli Recovery services are enough. Sometimes in May, an intruder managed to get into my email and my data got compromised alongside my BTC wallet leading to the loss of my savings and operational business funds to the tune of $560,000. It was horribly crazy! Amidst my confusion, a staff mentioned Daniel Meuli Recovery and I immediately contacted them. Happily enough, it took them just a couple of days to be able to get me back into my wallet which I was unable to access, and eventually also recovered my lost funds after verification of ownership. I highly advise anyone having such issues to contact them through:
    Danielmeuliweberecovery (At) email (.) com
    Whatsapp
    +.3.9.3.5.1.2.0.1.3.5.2.8
    Telegram
    (@) Daniel Meuli

10. Claire 31/10/2023 at 2:14

My name is Claire, and I am seeking legal assistance regarding a sensitive matter. After nine years of what I believed to be a perfect marriage, I recently discovered that my spouse has been engaging in infidelity with a close friend. For a while, I suspected this breach of trust, but lacked concrete evidence to confront the situation. However, my situation took a turn when I stumbled upon a Reddit post, where the author highlighted how they were able to gain access to a phone with the assistance of Cracker Cyberdude. Overcoming my initial hesitation, I decided to reach out to them for their expertise.

Cracker Cyberdude effectively helped me gain access to my husband’s phone, providing me with the necessary proof that I needed to proceed with a divorce and secure alimony. I am immensely grateful for their support during this difficult period. If you find yourself in a similar situation, I recommend reaching out to Cracker Cyberdude. Their contact information is provided below:

Website: http://www.crakercyberdud
    Email:cracker(at)cyberdude(.)com
    Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Cracker Cyberdude, and this recommendation is solely based on the positive experience I had with their services. I am confident they will be able to provide you with the assistance you may require.

11. Lisa Edmond 30/10/2023 at 11:53

I always bought the idea of investing in cryptocurrency but I didn’t go through the right process and I lost all my money to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. I didn’t do enough research and I was scammed of my hard-earned money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam. I made all efforts to get back my money but to no success, I contacted the authorities as well but they couldn’t do anything to recover my funds until I was told about Spyweb Cyber Security Services, a cryptocurrency recovery company that has helped other scam victims recover their funds. I contacted them immediately and provided all the necessary information needed to help them with their investigation. Spyweb Cyber Security Services was able to recover my cryptocurrency funds and was able to track down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their reliable and professional service. Spyweb Cyber is the best approach if you want to recover your locked funds, and stolen cryptocurrencies. Their contact information is as follows
    Email – Spyweb @ cyberdude .com
    Whats App – +1323 (904-8824)

12. Anita Edin 29/10/2023 at 3:17

Hello everyone, I’m Anita Edin from Toronto, Canada. I was involved in a cryptocurrency investment platform and I invested a huge amount of my money into this platform with hopes of a successful return, unknowingly to me that this platform has been defrauding the victims of their investments. It was devastating for me when I found out about their dubious ways. While scrolling through the internet, I saw many reviews about Spyweb Cyber security network and how successful they have been in recovering cryptocurrency from fake investment accounts, I was very skeptical about it at first but after my whole research about Spyweb Cyber security network, I found their service to be reliable and trustworthy. I contacted them and provided all the information about the whole cryptocurrency transactions, and in less than 72 hours, Spyweb cyber security network was able to recover my cryptocurrency. I’m thankful for their assistance and wonderful service.
    Details of their contact information are below if you need their services
    Email – ( Spyweb@ cyberdude .com )
    Whats;App –   +1323) 904-8824

13. Janine Horgan 28/10/2023 at 23:58

Consult A Licensed Crypto Recovery Experts//Lost Recovery
    Masters

I was absolutely impressed with the LOST RECOVERY MASTERS service’s high
    professionalism and hacking prowess. They successfully recovered my
    lost password after a few hours of deploying their equipment to allow
    BIP38 decryption of the private key for Dodge I’d held since 2019.
    There is obviously a high level of trust involved in handing over keys
    and possible passwords but carrying out my due diligence with reviews
    and one recommendation from someone I already knew, gave me the
    confidence I needed. The Doge was worth 100’s of thousands of dollars
    and he deducted the agreed commission and assisted me with getting it
    safely to my exchange. I’ve since monetized the coin so it’s real.
    Mightily impressed and grateful for their services after somewhat giving
    up on thinking I would never realize the substantial theoretical gain.
    I gave Recovery Masters as many seeds of various passwords I had been
    using around that era and as much information I could help and that
    greatly assisted the task. Their tech skills and equipment were just
    what were needed for the job and wish them all the success with lots
    more enquiries. You can learn more on their Website
    https://lostrecoverymasters.com/ also contact them through their
    email which is: (Support@lostrecoverymasters.com) or WhatsApp:
    +1(204)819-5505.

14. Brandi 28/10/2023 at 10:11

Thanks to the meticulous efforts of the craker cyberdude Recovery team, I am thrilled to share that my lost bitcoin of $30,000 was successfully recovered. The recovery specialist provided regular updates and communicated transparently throughout the process, ensuring that I was well-informed about the progress made. Losing access to valuable bitcoin can feel like all hope is lost. However, with the help of Craker cyberdude I was able to regain control over my digital assets and restore my peace of mind. Their expertise, professionalism, and commitment to client satisfaction were truly commendable. If you find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend reaching out to Craker cyberdude for their reliable and efficient bitcoin recovery services. Remember, securing your cryptocurrency investments is crucial, but in case the unexpected happens, Craker cyberdude is here to assist you. Don’t let lost bitcoin remain lost forever when there are experts ready to help you recover it.Contact information is provided below: Craker(at)cyberdude(.) com & http://www.crakercyberdude.

15. Dean Gordon 28/10/2023 at 4:05

After countless hours of research and desperate attempts to find a solution, I stumbled upon Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery . It was like finding an oasis in the middle of a desert. Their website promised to help victims of scams reclaim what was rightfully theirs, and I instantly knew I had to give them a shot. Before diving headfirst into the recovery process, I wanted to make sure that Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery was the real deal. So, I did my due diligence and looked into their expertise and reputation. To my relief, I found that they had an impeccable track record, successfully assisting countless individuals in recovering their lost funds. Their team consisted of experts in cybersecurity and financial fraud, armed with the knowledge and tools needed to tackle even the most intricate scams. With their reputation preceding them, I felt a renewed sense of hope. Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery successfully came to my aid and got back the amount I lost to these scammers and for this I am sending this article for clarification. The website of Pro Wizard Gilbert Recovery is: email: prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer . com

16. Dung Hung 27/10/2023 at 23:11

HOW I RECOVER MY LOST BTC WALLET THROUGH OMEGA CRYPTO RECOVERY SPECIALIST

I am by name Dung Hung from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Losing a BTC wallet can be a nightmare for anyone who has invested a lot in cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, I found myself in this exact situation a few days ago when I realized that I had lost my BTC wallet. The panic and anxiety that came with losing something so valuable were overwhelming, and I was desperate to find a solution. After extensive research, I finally decided to reach out to OMEGA CRYPTO RECOVERY SPECIALIST, a recovery service that helped me recover my lost BTC wallet. I am a living testifier and I am putting this out here to anyone who also requires their service. They are fast and reliable

Contact Line;

www . omegarecoveryspecialist . c o m

+1 (251), 2 16. 64 6 6

Mail; support@omegarecoveryspecialist . c o m

17. Konrad Lundgreen 27/10/2023 at 6:18

I would love to extend my gratitude and utmost appreciation to SpyHost cyber security company for helping me recover my money back of $285,000, worth of stolen cryptocurrency, at first I felt reluctant to give it a trial and also hopeless but eventually I’m very excited to speak about Spyhost cyber security company, this cyber security company was able to assist me in recovering my stolen digital funds and cryptocurrency. I’m truly amazed by their excellent service and professional work. I never thought I could get back my funds until I approached them with my problems and provided all the necessary information. It took them 72 hours to recover my funds and I was amazed. Without any doubt, I would highly recommend Spyhost cyber security company for all your cryptocurrency recovery, digital funds recovery, hacking, and cybersecurity-related issues. Without doubts, they are the best and i am very grateful to them for helping me recover my money.Incase you have same issues related to mine do not hesitate to reach out to them through their email Contact;[Spyhost@cyberdude.com]

18. Sophia Richardson 26/10/2023 at 22:28

I’m one of those few people who invested in the cryptocurrency market and was hoping to make enough profits after my retirement. Unfortunately, I had invested in a platform that was out to steal from me, I lost around $275,000 to this platform excluding the promised profits. I had lost every penny I invested into it including the money I had to borrow from friends. I thought it was all over until I came across a Cryptocurrency recovery expert, Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, who helped me recover my money from these fake investors. It took Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery 48 hours to recover my money and I was able to track down these people. I’m truly grateful for their service and I highly recommend them to anyone with the same problem.,.

Email: eliterecovery247@cyber-wizard.com

Call/WhatsApp +1 (805) -386-9670

19. Pascal Rabourdin 26/10/2023 at 13:04

It would be morally wrong for me, not to share my sad investment experience and my happy ending. I am a private person so I will keep my review brief. There are a lot of people who have or are suffering from fraudulent crypto scammers. I was there too but after my encounter with Cyber Genie Hack Pro, they made sure I had a happy ending ensuring they recovered my stolen cryptocurrency. I never thought recovering stolen cryptocurrency was a myth or another means for scammers to rip you off until I met Cyber Genie Hack Pro. They are the miracle I have been praying for since the day I realized I had been conned of my hard-earned crypto tokens. They can be reached via:
    Cybergenie(@)Cyberservices(.)Com
    w/a…+*12*52*51*203*91

20. Renata Cayetano 25/10/2023 at 21:22

When my world seemed to crumble after losing a significant amount of Bitcoin, hope entered in the form of an exceptional team led by Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. They possess an unmatched depth of knowledge when it comes to navigating the complex world of cryptocurrencies. Through their relentless efforts, they pieced together the puzzle of my lost funds, leaving no stone unturned in their pursuit of recovery. Their commitment to my case went beyond expectations, as they provided personalized support and guidance every step of the way. It was a long and challenging journey, but with their invaluable expertise, I was able to reclaim what I thought was lost forever. I am forever grateful for the exceptional service provided by Jeanson James Ancheta wizard and their team. Their dedication and unwavering support turned a devastating loss into a story of triumph, and I cannot recommend them enough to anyone in need of Bitcoin recovery services….(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +447529524472.

21. Antony Gaye 25/10/2023 at 19:19

In this digital age, one needs to be careful when dealing with digital currencies, I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies a few weeks back and I gave it a shot, not knowing I was going to lose all my money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, I was logged out of my account and I couldn’t access my investment account of $674,000. I was devastated but luckily for me, I was able to find out about Spyweb Cyber Security Network, a crypto recovery and cyber security company. This company was able to handle my situation and gave me back access to my cryptocurrency funds. I’m truly grateful for their help and professional service.
    Spyweb Cyber Security Network is truly an amazing company that provides the best cryptocurrency recovery services, I promised I was going to recommend them to people who need the same help and this is the recommendation. Spyweb Cyber Security Service will help you recover your cryptocurrency funds without any hassle, get you access to your locked account, and provide so many more services.
    You can easily reach them via the following
    Email – (Spyweb @ cyberdude . com)
    What’sApp –  ( +1 (323) 904‑8824 )

22. Sophia Richardson 25/10/2023 at 14:05

Email: eliterecovery247@cyber-wizard.com

Call/WhatsApp +1 (805) -386-9670

23. Barbara 25/10/2023 at 8:52

Bitcoin. The digital gold of the modern era. It’s the currency that’s captivating the world, with its skyrocketing value and promises of financial freedom. But what happens when you lose your precious Bitcoin? Panic mode. Losing Bitcoin can feel like misplacing a winning lottery ticket or accidentally throwing away your favorite pair of socks. It’s a gut-wrenching feeling that can leave you sleepless at night. That’s why the importance of Bitcoin recovery cannot be overstated. As the popularity of Bitcoin continues to soar, so does the unfortunate occurrence of lost or stolen Bitcoin. Whether it’s due to forgotten passwords, hacking incidents, or just plain old human error, the need for reliable Bitcoin recovery solutions is on the rise. Thankfully, companies like https://crakercyberdude.space to help individuals in distress reclaim their lost cryptocurrency. So, if you find yourself in a virtual pickle, don’t despair. There may be a way to get your Bitcoin back.

24. Carol Andre 24/10/2023 at 0:31

You feel like a digital pioneer with your cache of Bitcoins as you go about your business. Everything in life seems perfect until you discover that a cunning cybercriminal has taken your money one day. You experience panic and believe that the internet community has directly harmed you. You find Hi Tech Recovery in a desperate attempt to find a solution. You reach out to them with little expectation as you are intrigued by their intriguing moniker and the ray of hope they seem to give. However, as luck would have it, their amiable group of tech-savvy wizards reacts right away and is prepared to assist you. If someone has stolen your hard-earned money, place it on the Hi Tech Recovery desk.
    Here is their email contact; hitechrecovery@contractor.net
    Whatsapp: +1 (863) 606-8347

25. Catherine Etan 23/10/2023 at 1:31

A good day out there! I am Catherine, and I live in NY. I am particularly very grateful to Daniel Meuli Recovery for their timely and reliable services in helping me recover the $62,500 worth of BTC I had lost; thereby saving my business!… I want to use this opportunity to say a big thanks to them again and also let everyone out there who is facing similar or related issues hurriedly reach out to them. Listed below is the medium to contact Daniel Meuli Recovery directly: Danielmeuliweberecovery @ email. com or WhatsApp +39351201352

1 12 13 14 15 16 22